Although, I have a curly, hard to manage frizzy hair, I do sometimes use a curling iron to at least curl my hair the way I like it. This is my second product that I received from Xtava for review. The first one was a straightening iron. You can read my post here. I love hair tools. I’m addicted to it since my hair needs one. But the problem is I need to a really good hair tools since my hair is hard to manage. I tried lots of tools some works best but others do not last long. Hair tools are quite expensive too.
I have tried lots of curling iron but I was not really satisfied with the result. With Xtava’s offer to review a hair curling iron, I was not hesitant to accept it since I like to try new hair tools. As usual, Xtava products has a really nice packaging. It’s so neat. I like the all black box. It looks elegant.
Here are the features of the Xtava Auto-Rotating Curling Iron:
1. It is a universal dual voltage, a travel friendly device because this appliance operates at 100 – 240 volts AC. So it’s not a problem for me if I go home for a vacation in the Philippines.
2. Automatic Shut off. So now worries if you forgot to unplug the device, it will automatically switches off.
3. Maximum temperature setting is 430F. This will be perfect especially with the hair type I have since my hair is so curly and coarse.
4. I will not need an extension cord since the curling iron has a n 8 feet and 360 degree swivel cord. Your cable won’t get entangled while styling your hair. It will simply rotate as you work.
5. Express heat up time: within only 2 minutes and the device is ready to use. What I like with this one is that there’s an LCD display for the temperature. At least I don’t have to guess how hot the device is already. The LCD display will ensure simple and accurate operation.
6. The Xtava curling iron is an auto-rotating barrel. Simply clip the hair on the barrel and let xtava do the job! I just need a little bit of practice with the device because I can’t see the auto rotating button which is the L & R button on the device. The ceramic tourmaline barrel generates constant and even heat creating long lasting perfect curls.
This is my first time to use an auto-rotating curling iron. For me, I find it hard to use the auto-rotating button since I got confused on which button to press. I need a lot of practice but once I will get used to it will be easy for me to do my hair. And once I will get used to it, let Xtava do the job since it has an auto-rotating barrel. I like this device because of the large barrel which my hair need. I can do a large section on my hair to curl. Usually with my curling hot iron before, I only do small sections on my hair to curl it. This device is amazing. It creates nice curls on my already curly and coarse hair. I would gladly recommend this product to all the women who want to style their hair.