Doing some happy dance today. I got a box of goodies from Sample Source. Apparently the items are small portions because it’s a sample product. Nevertheless, I know those product will help us save money because we believe less is better than nothing. And besides some products can last us for about a week.
The Sample Source Spring Box Includes
Here are the contents of the Sample Source box and my calculations on when it will last us:
- Purina Dog Chow 170g – Obviously our Sansa will gobble this in one meal
- Pedigree DentaFlex 80g – I am guilty of not taking care of our dog’s teeth. Lucky we got one from Sample Source
- Sensodyne Deep Clean Toothpaste 18 ml – I think this will last us about a week to 1 1/2 week
- Dove Daily Moisturizer Conditioner 50 ml – One week for sure. Actually we can use this for two weeks by diluting the shampoo to 1 liter of water. This is the Frugal Chickas secret that we learned from our mother.
- Dove Daily Moisturizer Shampoo 50 ml – Probably less than a week. With my hair type, kinky and long, I need to lather a great amount of conditioner
- Jergens, Moisturizer for Wet Skin 60 ml – For the whole body, I guess I can use it for a week to two.
- Sunlight 4in1 PowerCore detergent 1 pac/capsule – Obviously 1 pack for one big load of laundry.
- Breathe Right for Stuffy Nose 2 strips – Perfect timing since it’s spring time
- Welchs Fruit Snack 22g –
- Kellogs Caramel Sea Salt & Mixed Nuts Bar –
- Herhey’sCookie + Caramel Snack Bar 19g – The first product that my sister ate.
- Discount Coupons: Dove product, Pedigree DentaFlex, Jergens
Some Facts About Sample Source
Sample Source is not just about getting freebies, but also the fact that the sample products will give you the idea what it is and if it’s worth buying. Thus the tagline “Try Before You Buy“.
Upon registering you will be asked about yourself, your lifestyle and the products you like. This is done so that Sample Source can simply match available products according to your answers. And take note that they will notify you when some free samples matches your interests.
When there are products that available, you can put it in your cart and the sample source will send it to you. Remember, all transactions are done for free. And yes, even the shipment. Isn’t that cool!
The only thing is that you’ll get the samples in three periods of the year. That is summer, fall and spring. (I wish they’ll do it once a month… hahaha… but we’re thankful enough to get free products once in a while).
The quantities is limited, so whenever you get the email notification make sure you’ll check it out right away. Also only one member per household. Although I wish my sister and hubby can join too to maximize the quantity, but I know it sound greediness. LOL. Well it’s just a wishful thinking. After all it’s about saving money in any possible way. And getting freebies is just one way.
If you are interested you can register here (not affiliate link just want to share you these great site to get free goodies). By the way it’s open to US and Canada residents only.