It’s my day off today meaning it’s my laundry day. And it’s time for me to use and test the Tide Purclean Honey Lavender HEC Liquid Laundry Detergent that was sent to me through bzzagent for free. I am glad that I received a pack of 5 to test this laundry detergent. Having a baby now, I am all about safe and natural detergents and fragrances. Good thing that Tide has this kind of product.
Tide Purclean Honey Lavender HEC Liquid Detergent has these following features that I really like:
- Tide purclean is a formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity and is made at a site that has zero manufacturing waste to landfill.
- Tide purclean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent is a bio-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide.
- Free of dyes, chlorine and phosphates and brighteners
- For use in standard and HE washing machines
- Available in scented and unscented washes.
Tide Purclean is a product every household must have especially if you have a baby because it doesn’t use harsh chemicals. I love the fact that Tide has come up with a completely bio-degradable product. It’s about time that we should also use an environment friendly product. This detergent works just as great as any of the other products Tide currently has now and the smell is great and performs well in cold water too! It leaves our clothes feeling fresh and clean all day.
I will definitely buy this laundry detergent again. It’s all worth the money. You can purchase this product at your local store now. I saw this when we went to Canadian Tire and the price was at $19.99 (2.21L).
Note: I received this product in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I was neither paid nor sponsored for my opinion. All thoughts reflected in this review are solely my own.